But the box embedded in this post is not provided by blogspot, so we are required to make it ourselves. It's easy, follow the steps below.
- Login to blogger and choose 'New Entry'
- Make writing, examples like pictures. Look at the red ones, the writing position is 'Compose'.
- After that, copy paste this script, and return to your post on blogger.
- Then select 'HTML' (for details see picture)
- Paste the script that was copied below the post (it's up to want to put it where).
- Return to activate 'Compose' and see the results. Tradaaa ... there is already a box.
- Then the rest of you change the writing '. Blogboosters (replace this article). 'with the writing you want to place there, it can be in the form of a script or other writing. It's easy, right...!
- border: 3px = thickness of the script box. and # 1780dd = script box color.
- Double: box shape. (this code can be replaced with the following code or can also be removed).
- padding: 10px = length of the box down, for the width automatically to the end of the post.
- background-color: ffffff; = color in the box.
- And text-align: left; = position of writing in the box on the left
For those of you who have questions, don't hesitate, leave your comments. Hopefully beneficial. :)