Reasons Why Bloggers Need to Update and Republish Old Content

Blogger Need Republish Blog Content

Reasons Why Bloggers Need to Update and Republish Old Content In this case, it means to re-post is, makes updates of old content that we have ever written before then update the date of the post. So indirectly, the content will turn into new content without having to create completely new content.
One of the things that must be considered in this effort is not to change the URL address of the content. Because if we change the URL of the content, indirectly the content will be considered entirely new without considering the previous position of the content that has been recorded in the search engine.
Especially if this old content already has a backlink, of course very fond if we lose the link. And here are some reasons why we need to re-post old content.

1. Utilizing Google Algorithm

One of the most important updates of Google’s search engine algorithms in recent years is how Google not only looks at the exact keyword but also sees the semantic keyword.
A little explanation, an exact keyword is a keyword that is really the same, such as content discuss fried rice recipe, then the exact keyword that is included is just “fried rice recipe” only. Meanwhile, Google is currently paying attention to semantic keywords, in the case of “fried rice recipe”, Google also considers content that contains other keywords such as “how to make fried rice”, “how to cook fried rice”, “deliciously fried rice tutorial ” and so forth.
Well, by updating the old content we can maximize by adding semantic keywords to the content. That way, the chance to raise our content rankings will increase.

2. Content Must Be Periodically Update

On some topics of blog discussion, there is information that requires regular updates. Such as blogs that discuss software as well as #aplikasi. Of course, from time to time, applications and software are experiencing updates both in terms of features, information or other things.
Well, if we have this kind of content, then it is advisable to routinely republish. As mentioned above, when later there are readers who see the old content, then they will not be disappointed and leave our blog with a negative review.

3. Content Does not Enter First Page

From the research mentioned that 91% of people searching through search engines, just see the search results on the first page. The remaining 9% just continue searching on the second page and so on.
Now imagine if the old content we have is in the first position but on the second page of the search engine. If we update the content, add interesting information, then re-publish, of course, there is the possibility that we get an additional share of social media as well as comments which means it can further push the content into the first page.
On the other hand, if we just let our old content not be updated, then the content will sink over time.

4. Content is out of date

When we have content that has entered the search engine, then there are visitors who see the content but have to be disappointed because the content that we have was outdated.
Obsolete here can be interpreted that the information contained in the post is no longer relevant or need to be updated. By re-posting, we can make our old content more relevant so it will not disappoint visitors.
Noteworthy is, if we only have a little modification of content, maybe we do not really need to publish again on it. It would be better if the content is necessary to be repaired or added information in large numbers.


Popular posts from this blog

How to check the Dead Link, Broken Link or the URL is off

How to create a Script Anti Bomb Click for Blogger?

How to Make a Navigation Menu on Footer Contempo, Soho, and Emporio Themes

How to Permanently Delete an Instagram Account

What is the difference between immature and mature?

Link Building and Tier Backlink

Medium vs Tumblr: Comparing the Popular Blogging Platform

On page SEO Optimization on Blog, Complete

SEO tips to get your website to the top of Google search

HTML Color Code and How to Use it