Web pages that rank well on Google search pages will certainly have the opportunity to get more potential visitors continuously for free. When we type in a keyword in the Google search page, we will see a list of websites related to the keyword. A well-optimized website/blog that is on the top (position 1 - 4) will usually get more visitors compared to websites that are at the bottom of the search results.
We need to note, I mean by a website/blog that is well optimized from the SEO side is the website that is in the order of organic search results (Organic Search). Not a website that advertises on Google (Google Ads).
All businesses must have a profit, right? Various ways employers do to increase the profits of their company, either by doing offline marketing or through internet marketing.
Here are some of the benefits of SEO in a business's online marketing:
1. Bringing Potential Traffic to Business Websites
Why do I mention Google's traffic is potential traffic? Not all traffic sources provide benefits to your business, especially when the traffic comes from auto surf websites that give visitors bots to your website. This kind of traffic is totally useless for the development of your business, trust me!
Google users typically type unique keywords when they search for the products they need or find useful information to provide solutions to their problems. Well when they find your business website through Google that in fact always display search results based on keywords, then most likely they will become customers because they use keywords relevant to your business.
This potential traffic will come continuously to your website for free and will help increase the number of customers and sales of your business.
2. Increase Your Business Awareness
When internet users search for information related to your niche through Google and find useful information on your website then chances are they will remember the website pages that provide that valuable information, that is your website. The more people who open your website from the search engines then your business brand will also automatically become more popular, at least among internet users.
3. Getting Your Customer Data for FreeMany online entrepreneurs are willing to spend a lot of money on advertising in various advertising media in order to get contact data (email, phone number, address, etc.) of potential customers or loyal customers of their business.
What are the benefits of this contact data?
By knowing the prospective customer data it will be easier to contact them when we issue a new product or want to provide special promotional offers to sell old products. In essence, we can still connect with customers at any time.
When your website is in the top position in search engines it will be easier to get the customer data, and of course free. Of course, we need other services to store the customer base data, such as autoresponder service to build our customer email list.
Actually, there are many more SEO benefits for your business, and I think the 3 points above are the most important. Each person will feel the benefits of SEO for their business when they have experienced it yourself, which is sure your business will be more stable if your website is well optimized for search engines.
What's Done In SEO Activities?
When you read my previous article, "200 Factors Affecting Website Ranking in Google", you may be sickened or afraid to work on SEO campaigns for your website because it looks complicated. It does not have to be that way, let's make it simpler.
In the SEO strategy, there are two IMPORTANT things to be done by an internet marketer, namely: On Page SEO and Off Page SEO. Let us discuss further.
1. What is SEO On PageUnderstanding SEO On Page is an effort to optimize the website conducted from the side of the website itself. In other words, an optimization effort is done by a website owner/webmaster by designing an SEO Friendly website.
Some important elements found in SEO On Page include:
- Research keywords, read the article "How To Research Keywords With Google Keyword Planner" to find key keywords and supporting keywords that are most relevant to the niche website to be created.
- Build a website with good structure, looks interesting, and load it fast
- Use a good Title Tag for the homepage and the title of the content
- Adding relevant description to the website
- Build content that will benefit the audience
- Setting up SEO Friendly URLs (permalinks)
- Using Heading well (H1, H2, H3, H4)
- Set up website navigation as possible
- Build internal links
- Adding keywords to the image/image naming and others
- Links from social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, and others)
- Links from web 2.0 properties (Blogspot, WordPress, Weebly, and others)
- Links from online forums (Kaskus, Bersosial, Forum Detik, Forum Kompas, and others)
- Links from social bookmarking sites (Lintas.me, Diigo.com, Folkd.com, and others)
- Links from blog walking activities (commenting on other people's blogs)
- Links from websites that accept guest bloggers And others
- How to Create Quality Backlinks With Pyramid Link Method
- Understanding Domain Authority and Page Authority On Blog
- 8 Backlink Resources for Beginner Bloggers
- The Obligatory Marketing Content Strategy
- Confused Keyword Determination? It’s How to Get the Best Keyword
- Understanding Domain And Subdomain And Examples