Actually to do seo on page which is preferred by search engines is very easy to follow, the important thing is we know how, many steps we can take, all of which are focused on how to manage the code structure of the site from within the site, so that it is preferred by search engines .
Steps to Do On page SEO Optimization
To be able to do SEO On page optimization on the blog, there are a number of steps that you can take:
- Title Tag
- Meta Description
- URL address that is made short with easy to understand structure.
- Add images to posts (include alt attributes)
- H1 Tags for article titles
- Keyword placement in the first 100 words
- Create long articles, 1500+ syllables
- Use long tail keywords for titles.
- Include LSI keywords in the article.
- Create quality articles.
Use the title tag to place keywords, based on expert advice from seo keywords that are placed at the beginning of the title better than keywords placed in the middle or at the end of the title. For example, we will create the title of the keyword "OnPage SEO Optimization", for example after doing keyword research with google keyword planner the title of the article that we can develop from these keywords is as follows:
1. Title Tag
Title 1: On page SEO Optimization on the blog,
Title 2: How to do On page SEO Optimization on the blog,
From the two examples above regardless of other factors, Google will more prioritize the Title on Title 1, because, in Title 1, the SEO On page Optimization keyword is placed at the earliest, while the example of the keyword 2 title is placed in the middle.
Conclusions that we can take regarding this title tag are, try every time we make an article, the keywords that we aim at we put at the beginning of the title of the article to make it more friendly.
2. Meta DescriptionUse the meta description to place a description of the title we make, the length of the description should be up to 156 characters, the description is the second choice that will be considered by visitors when they find the title of your article, therefore you should really pay attention to writing this meta description, please create a meta description that can attract people's attention, like the best, 2014 and others, and don't forget to involve the keywords in it,
3. SEO Friendly URL AddressOften we find various forms of writing the URL address of a blog/site page, some are easy to memorize and some are difficult even very long and difficult to understand, Example URL address that is not recommended:
Even though the URL that we made is not throughout the example above, it would be nice to present the URL address as effectively and as short as possible, if we include dates and categories in the URL address structure (like https:// www.blogboosters. net/category/2014/5/12/judul-artikel-kita)
try not to include the date and category, the shorter the URL address, the better in the eyes of the google search engine, for example writing a good URL address: https://www.blogboosters.net/onpage-seo-optimization.html, URL address like this is the best, short, clear and easy to understand.
why is the URL address so important in seo on page optimization ? just like the title tag and content of the article, the URL address is a guide for search engines regarding the niche of the article that we make.
4. Add Images to PostsAdding images to articles will have a big influence on your article, images make our articles alive, more interactive and not easily bored in the eyes of visitors, the more endings linger on our article pages, the higher the search engine's bounce out rate.
Please enter at least 1 image in each article that you make, so that the image is friendly in the eyes of search engines, it is recommended that every image we enter must include the alt attribute, and try to have the same image as the text that we include. If you need to be compressed it will also be better, the important thing is that it does not affect the loading of pages that are long.
5. Keywords in the First 100 of Each ArticleGoogle is very concerned about the location of the keywords that we place in the article, the relevant articles will at least have at least one keyword repeated in the article, even though the keyword density in the article itself is controversy among seo experts who pay attention to keyword density. naturally, if you want to pay attention to the placement of keywords, it is highly recommended to put keywords in the first 100 words in the article, keywords that are placed earlier, indicate that the page is considered important.
6. Place Keywords on the H1 TagTry each article title to be placed in H1 tags, H1 tags must be in each article that we make and the number must be one, no more. H1 tags are very instrumental in on page SEO, based on research articles that do not have H1 tags compared to articles that have an H1 tag, which has a better chance is an article that has an H1 tag in it,
7. Use the Longtail Keyword for the article titleLong tail keywords are the main keywords that we develop into 5 or more syllables, even though keywords consisting of 5 or more syllables will not appear when we enter the search for keyword research, visitors will do more searches using the keyword form.
create an article title that is a great opportunity for people to find by adding phrases that attract people's attention eg 2014, best, 100, most searched, most complete or others.
Read Also: How to add Meta Keyword Automatically and Manually for Bloggers
8. Make a Long ArticleIf you want to enslave keywords that have high competitor values, it is strongly recommended to make long articles, for articles containing at least 1500 words or more, some industries that research SEO (SerpIQ one of them), prove that articles contain more than 1500 words or more, has the opportunity to rank better on the google search engine.
therefore it would be better to make an article consisting of 1500 syllables or more each time we make an article by aiming for keywords that have high competitor value.
9. Use LSI KeywordsLSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) means derivative keywords that have relations with the keywords that we are aiming for, it is recommended to enter at least 1 LSI keyword in the article that you created, by entering the LSI keyword, the article you created will have many opportunities to appear good on google search results, then what are the LSI keywords like ?, we better not just enter keywords according to our own predictions, because it could be the keywords we input and we consider LSI keywords, not necessarily keywords LSI by search engines.
Therefore we must know how to find the right LSI keywords that match the main keywords that we aim at.
There are several ways to find LSI keywords, this, the easiest is to use the Google search facility, for example, we will look for derivative keywords for the main keyword "On page SEO Optimization", please go to the google https website: // www. google.co.in/, then please enter the search for keywords with SEO optimization on page, Google that I use is Google India, I chose Google India because it still displays the LSI word on the search results, if the search results have appeared please scroll until the bottom of the page, you will find a search link that is related to the search for the keyword we entered earlier, more or less it looks like this:
From the four keywords, we found above, we can use these 4 keywords to be developed in the articles we make, then how to place them, please place them anywhere in the article that you created.
Read Also: How to Insert Meta Keywords in Blogger
10. Create Quality Articles
Make quality articles, articles that have good relevance with the keywords that we aim at, and never make articles from pasted coffee.
a good article will give a meaningful point for each backlink that we point to the article.
Thus the information that I can share about how to do On page SEO Optimization on Blogs, hopefully useful.
Read Also: Understanding SEO and Benefits of Search Engine Optimization For Your Business